Our aim is for the new Rhodes Marina to be one of the few marinas in the world to be awarded the green flag. For this reason we are planning:
- Electricity production through renewable sources such as photovoltaic systems, offshore generators, hydrogen - electrolysis units etc.
- To collect carbon dioxide for reuse
- To only use electric vehicles in the Marina
- To build a pipeline based seawater renewal system
- To manage waste and bilge water from vessels
- To collect and recycle rubbish
- To collect and recycle sails
- To operate an Action Plan for addressing any environmental contamination
- To protect the Marina from the residues of paints used for vessels.